Edimax Wireless Router In Malaysia
Since Edimax’s establishment in 1986, we have grown to be one of the world’s leading manufacturers of advanced network communication products. Edimax Technology is dedicated to the design, development, manufacture, and marketing of a broad range of networking solutions. Our success is based on a positive corporate image and the continuous expansion of our partner channel networks. The company’s core values include quality service, professional R&D and innovation. Edimax is headquartered in Taiwan (Republic of China) and has been listed at the Taiwan Stock Exchange since 2001 with consistent year-on-year revenue growth. In 2003, Edimax received ISO 9001 and ISO 14000 certification and in 2014 was ranked in the top 35 most valuable international Taiwanese brands by Interbrand.
Office Wi-Fi System
Simple and Secure Wi-Fi System for SMB Office
- Dedicated Office Wi-Fi: Designed for high density offices for 100 employees or less.
- Easy Setup, Self-Managed & Pre-Configured Wi-Fi System: Three pre-configured APs with self-managed functions for easy setup.
- Secure & Separated Wi-Fi Networks: Three separate Wi-Fi networks by default – office, guest and Wi-Fi device – secure Wi-Fi network.
- Maximized Cost Efficiency: No need for server or controller software and no extra license fee.
- Expandable Wi-Fi System: Includes three AC1300 ceiling mount APs and is expandable with Office +1 AP, up to a total of 16 APs.
- Flexible PoE Deployment: Supports IEEE 802.3at and IEEE 802.3af PoE for flexible network deployment.
- High-Speed 802.11ac Wave 2 & Efficient MU-MIMO: Serves multiple devices simultaneously to enhance connected devices capacity.
- High Performance Wi-Fi: Fearues with Beamforming AirTime Fairness (ATF), Band Steering.
- Built-In RADIUS Server: Manages up to 256 user accounts.
Powerful Mainstream Solution For Modern Businesses
- 802.11ac Wave 2 High Speed Dual-Band
- Efficient MU-MIMO
- High Performance Wi-Fi
- Compact & Durable Housing
- Designed for High Density Usage
- Multiple SSIDs for Security Management
- 802.11r/k Fast Roaming
- Wide Coverage & High Sensitivity
- Power over Ethernet
- Built-In RADIUS Server
- Business Environments
- Central Management
- IEEE 802.3af/at PoE compliant.
- Eight Gigabit Ethernet ports.
- Up to 30W per port (total power budget: 160W) for powering PoE-enabled devices.
- Auto-detection of powered devices (PD) and power consumption levels.
- Auto fault-detection on over/under current & voltage.
- Access Control List (ACL) support.
- Switch capacity:20Gbps & Forwarding rate:14.88Mpps.
- IEEE 802.1Q-based VLAN for network segmentation to improve performance and security.
- IEEE 802.1p QoS with 4 priority queues
- IGMP Snooping V1 / V2 / V3 support.
- 4K MAC address table and jumbo frame support up to 9KB.
- 19-inch 1U rack-mount brackets included.
- Complies with IEEE 802.3af and IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) standards.
- Adds PoE capability to a non-PoE Ethernet switch or router.
- Gigabit LAN ports provide high-speed connectivity.
- Supports PoE PSE (Power Sourcing Equipment) devices up to 30W.
- PoE short circuit protection to safeguard network devices.
- Delivers power and data to PoE devices up to 100 meters (328 feet) over a single Ethernet cable.
- Reduces installation and equipment costs.
- Easy plug-and-play desktop or wall-mounted installation.